Site Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 24/02/2020
Site Technical Manager
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 (DoE)
Package: £6,000 Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Private Healthcare
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Reference: GG/6381
This is a key role within a well-known food manufacturer and the right candidate will have a serious track record of success as a Technical Manager in challenging food manufacturing environments. Strong coaching and motivational ability will be key to success.
Reporting to the Group Technical Manager, the role forms part of the Group Quality Leadership Team which operates across all UK sites.
- Overall responsibility for the Site Technical function
- To creating a culture where our people are enabled and empowered every day
- To enable the team to create and deliver Technical strategy in line with group strategic direction
- To develop high-level problem-solving capability and facilitation skills throughout the function (including crisis management)
- To implement and oversee end-to-end QMS
- To encourage others to find and reduce waste, in all its forms, in everything that the company does
- L3 HACCP and Food Safety
- Lead Auditor (preferable)
- Knowledge of relevant retailer standards
- A track record of success in challenging food manufacturing environments
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or gilbert.gregory@ silven.co. uk quoting reference GG/6381.