Site Leader / ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 11/09/2019
Site Leader / Manager
Are you a Site Lead / Head of Operations with experience of significant turnaround in performance? Can you adapt your leadership style to the situation and do you want to be the Site Lead of an award-winning food manufacturer with sites throughout the UK?
Role: Site Leader / Manager
Salary: £very competitive salary plus benefits
- Do you have experience of leading a food manufacturing site or alternatively have you been No.2 on a large food manufacturing site and you’re now ready to step up?
- Can you demonstrate playing a leading role in turning around the site’s performance in terms of health & safety, quality, operational efficiency and machine reliability?
- Can you demonstrate a track record in both a strategic approach and being able to drive the site forward with a hands-on approach?
- Are you inspirational? Can you clearly demonstrate strong leadership? Can you adapt your leadership style to suit the situation? Do you demonstrate gravitas?
- Can you highlight examples of driving people initiatives including employee engagement, talent management and cultural change?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Group Manufacturing Director level, this role is a key role within group’s Leadership Team.
- The role includes full operational responsibility for the site, whilst also working closely with the Commercial, Innovation/NPD teams and other support functions.
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the business strategy.
- Drive high standards of health, safety and wellbeing.
- Play a leading role in driving continuous improvement.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- A company committed to CSR, that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/SL to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.