Shift Production ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 14/04/2020
Shift Production Manager
Role: Shift Production Manager
BEFORE READING ON, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience of managing operations in food, FMCG or Pharma
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Experience implementing and driving improvements
Shift Production Manager – The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager / Production Manager role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – within Food, FMCG or pharma
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
Shift Production Manager – The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team in a fast paced manufacturing operation
- To deliver the correct quantity, of an acceptable quality, within budgeted costs, in a safe manner, at the correct time.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through a Continuous Excellence approach.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- A major / Global FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SMTC in the subject field to emma.hanson@ silven.co. uk or give myself a confidential call on 0161 832 7463.