Shift Operations ManagerPosted 4th April 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Shift Operations Manager
ARE YOU AN ENGINEERING MINDED PRODUCTION MANAGER?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business which is committed to investing into its people and its facilities.
Role: Shift Operations Manager
Shifts: 3 week shift pattern
Shift Operations Manager – The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager or Days based role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
- A major FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/4959 in the subject field to email@example.com or give myself a confidential call on 0161 832 7463.