Shift Operations ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 29/08/2019
Shift Operations Manager
Role: Shift Operations Manager
Salary: up to £50k
Shifts: Monday to Friday rotating mornings and afternoons
BEFORE READING ON, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- People person through and through
- Clear and methodical thinker
- Proactive and full of initiative and ideas
- Experience implementing lean techniques
Shift Operations Manager – The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager / production manager role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
- A major food/FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/5825 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or give myself a confidential call on 0161 832 7463.