Shift ManagerPosted 9th January 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Do you have a passion for driving performance and want to work for a business that encourages career development?
Role: Shift Manager
Location: Lancashire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Salary: £35k + excellent benefits
Shift Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager role in a fast-paced food/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Shift Manager – The Role:
- This is a shift-based role, working Monday-Friday, reporting into the Factory Manager.
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach team to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Play a leading role in continuous improvement projects.
- My client is a company with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/4320 in the subject field to email@example.com or call me on 0161 832 7463