Shift EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 23/09/2019
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Salary: Circa £45k, discounts, bonus scheme, benefits, attractive pension scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer to join a fantastic company who are a market leading household name. They manufacture branded and own label products, working in a niche market in which they have a very strong presence. Due to continued growth, my client requires high performers to join their team.
- Will be computer literate, able to operate PLC services equipment.
- Will be trained to engineer standards, City & Guilds, HNC, ONC
- Will work proactively and be willing to take the initiative.
- Will understand current relevant legislation.
- To provide engineering support, attending to breakdowns and stoppages- help to keep plant efficiencies as high as possible.
- Be proactive and reactive in assisting the maintenance department to achieve their site targets.
- Assist in the development of other engineers, apprentices and production staff by training and creating a positive team environment.
- Strive to seek areas of plant and product improvements.
To apply for this exciting role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing HS5960.