Shift EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 08/08/2019
Posted by: Silven
Location: Kent, Erith, Dartford, Bexley Heath, Belvedere
Package: Circa £42k, discounts, bonus scheme, benefits, attractive pension scheme.
A superb Opportunity for a Shift Engineer to join a fantastic company, with sustained growth, who are part of a (market leading) household name. Their products are both branded and own label and they work in a niche market in which they have a strong presence in. My client is looking for a Shift Engineer to join their days-based team!
- Are you a focused and competent individual with a proven electrical engineering background?
- Are you trained to engineer standards, City & Guilds or equivalent, HNC and ONC?
- Have you got experience engineering in a FMCG/food factory environment?
- Can you operate and design basic faults/corrections on PLC services equipment?
- Are you computer literate in WORD, excel and PowerPoint?
- Do you have sound communication, verbally and written?
If you can answer YES to the above questions, please read on…
- You will be responsible for ensuring they produce safe and quality products in an efficient manner, by maintaining and servicing the site and equipment.
- You will be responsible for fault finding and repairing with other shift engineers and outside contractors.
- Ensure production lines, process kits and associated services are fully functional and support on going manufacturing improvements.
- Adhere to company standards and procedures in all areas of Health and Safety, Food safety and GMP always; leading by example in these areas in essential.
- Carried out planned maintenance and support Continuous Improvement agenda, suggesting and implementing changes.
- Review downtime data to drive uptime.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS-5723 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.