Senior Savoury Development TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 19/03/2020
Senior Savoury Development Technologist
Salary: £35K- £40K + Excellent benefits (RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE)
Are you a passionate development manager with experience in flavours and natural fine ingredients? Can you create new flavour profiles to meet current trends to help my client stay ahead of the innovation game?
- Reporting into the Savoury Development Manager, you will be responsible for gathering and selecting information to create unique ideas for the brands.
- You will implement new and improved products into the production plants in co-operation with site-based plant technologists.
- Attending internal production trails
- Supervision of lab and technicians
- Use customer insights and knowledge of market trends to develop products and concepts in line with the group’s innovation strategy.
- 3+ years in a food manufacturing development role working with seasonings, marinades, sauces or similar
- You will have a relevant food related degree e.g. Food Science, Food Nutrition, Food Technology
- With a passionate approach, you will have a strong drive for results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills through fantastic teamwork.
- Ability to present and deliver new products to customers, promoting the quality of the company’s products.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this please send your CV to keeley.grindrod@ silven.co. uk quoting ref KG/6950 or call Keeley on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170