Senior Research Manager – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 19/08/2019
Senior Research Manager – FMCG
£50,000-£55,000 + Excellent benefits
Job Reference: GG/5768
Could you consistently deliver real consumer insight to inform strategic brand and category decisions? Would you like to do so for a blue-chip food manufacturer and world-class employer?
- Deliver market research and insight solutions to inform strategic, category and brand decisions
- In conjunction with the Marketing Director, develop a group consumer research strategy
- Challenge and proactively seek out new consumer research methodologies
- Manage and lead new and existing research agency relationships
- Identify and address ad-hoc consumer research gaps across our branded and customer own-brands
- Support the Group Innovation and NPD agenda with consistent concept testing and consumer analysis utilising qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- In conjunction with the Head of Innovation and NPD, lead the strategic partnership with local Universities to enhance our consumer insight analysis and data science
- Experience of supporting a business with the provision of insight services across consumer research.
- Extensive experience within a Consumer research function
- Extensive experience of researching Innovation and NPD concepts.
- Detailed knowledge of different data sources (e.g. IRI, Kantar, Nielsen, Dunnhumby etc) and experience of managing and utilising complex data to produce reports and actionable commercial insights
- Interpretation of project briefs and research design
- Agency selection, briefing and management
- Broad commercial awareness across a number of different categories including FMCG
- People management experience
- Leadership and decisiveness; self-starter
- Team management and development
- Problem analysis and solving
- Listening and questioning
- Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation
- Advanced IT skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5768 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.