Senior Quality Manager – FoodPosted 5th February 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Senior Quality Manager – Food
Are you a Site Quality/Technical Manager within the Food Manufacturing/retail sector, able to drive standards to meet BRC and audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge? My client, part of a fast paced and rapidly growing group, is looking for you.
Salary: Competitive + car allowance + benefits
- Are you degree qualified with several years’ experience as a Technical/Quality Manager within the food manufacturing/food retail industry?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Quality processes and systems?
- Do you have experience of technical project management and delivery?
- Can you display excellent problem solving, organisational and prioritisation skills?
- Are you prepared to travel within a role?
- Key to this role will be the ability to deliver excellent project management skills to ensure product quality, safety and legality.
- You will help define and deliver the future sourcing strategies for the UK business within the CSR pillars in which they operate.
- Driving and monitoring quality standards and supplier performance, you will work with suppliers to set KPI’s and manage performance.
- You will manage cross functional teams and ensure accurate and clear communication within the UK teams and wider European network.
- Responding to on-going consumer trends and driving on-going product quality is also a key aspect of this exciting role.
- My client is an award winning business with a well-known worldwide brand.
- They are highly committed to employee development and continued growth.
- They have a culture of active recognition and focus on on-going career potential for all employees.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role of Technical/QA Manager, please contact John Pollard at Silven, on 0161 832 7463 and email email@example.com , quoting the reference: JP/SQM.