Senior Project Engineer- FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 17/06/2020
Senior Project Engineer- FMCG
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join a multi-site food & drink manufacturer who are going from strength to strength.
Role: Senior Project Engineer
Salary: Excellent plus car allowance and benefits
Project Engineering Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have significant experience in Project Engineering, gained in a Process Manufacturing environment (ideally within the food/FMCG sector).
- You will have Electrical/Electronic PLC control along with AutoCAD experience
- You need a degree in Chemical or Process engineering
- You must have end-to-end project lifecycle experience and be able to put together a compelling proposal.
- You must have had experience of managing a team of project engineers.
Project Engineering Manager – The Role:
- To manage a variety of engineering projects that will include improving buildings, facilities and production lines.
- To complete the full project lifecycle, conducting feasibility studies and presenting to steering committees, through to successful completion.
- You will engage with stakeholders across all levels of a project.
- You will generate capex and building revenue projects that will drive the business forward.
- My client is a food & drink manufacturer with a household name and a reputation for quality.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide excellent career advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SPE1 in the subject field to email@example.com
or call Emma on 0161 832 7463.