Senior NPD TechnologistPosted 3rd April 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Senior NPD Technologist
Are you an NPD technologist with an understanding of the Technical challenges involved in taking a concept idea through to launch?
If so, then read on!
I’m working for a manufacturer of frozen fish whose customer base is quite varied, from major retailers to local authority. They are a family-owned business and it’s a lovely place to work. At the same time, they have impressive growth plans and are “on the verge of expansion”.
You will be working as an interface between the NPD and Technical Department. You will mainly sit in the NPD department interacting with customers and giving valuable input into production plans based on market and consumer trends but as this is a family run business with an “everybody mucking in” attitude, you also shouldn’t feel out of place taking part in customer audits.
- Liaising between NPD and Technical department
- Interacting with customers and identifying buying trends
- Reporting into Technical and Senior Management
- Seeing ideas from concept through to launch
- Developing recipes
- Good working knowledge of BRC and experience with Version 8
• Recipe development experience – coatings/ready meals/value added
• Experience and knowledge on micro standards
• Knowledge on legal requirements for labelling
• Fish background – (not essential but preferred)
• Projects from development through to launch
• Experience with the chilled market as well as frozen
• Experience with food preparation for presentations
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with BF/4927 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.