Safety, Health and Environmental Manager / SHE ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/01/2020
Safety, Health and Environmental Manager / SHE Manager
Are you all about Health & Safety and have you made a positive difference to the safety record in factories that you have worked in?
Role: SHE Manager, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: £40k-£50k plus benefits package
SHE Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have a NEBOSH Certificate, as a minimum
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role within a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably food & drinks manufacturing but not essential
- Environmental permit experience
- Experience of ISO 14001, 18001 or 45001 management and implementation
- Must be hands-on in terms of delivering the Health & Safety programme, influencing behavioural changes, doing presentations, setting up workshops, conducting risk assessments.
- Carried our regular EHS inspections
SHE Manager – The Role:
- Continually develop our safety & environmental systems to achieve best practice
- To lead on safety, health and environmental, achieving legal compliance and driving continuous improvement across the site
- To maintain develop and implement site/group management systems in relation to Safety, Health and Environment to improve the safety & wellbeing of our employees
- Work in partnership with site functions, in particular Operations & Engineering to deliver site annual SHE targets.
- Providing/support/maintain all legislative and compliance activity as required
- If you love a challenge, great products and are passionate about Health & Safety, this could be the job for you!
If you are interested in hearing more about this career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6486 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0161 832 7463.