Safety, Health and Environmental Manager / SHE ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 16/04/2020
Safety, Health and Environmental Manager / SHE Manager
Are you all about Safety, Health & Environment and have you made a positive difference in factories that you have worked in?
Role: SHE Manager, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager
Location: South Wales
Salary: £50k – £60k plus car allowance and benefits
SHE Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have a NEBOSH qualification, ideally a Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role within a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment, preferably Food
- Member of IOSH
- Must be hands-on in terms of delivering the Health & Safety programme, influencing behavioural changes, doing presentations, setting up workshops, conducting risk assessments.
- Must have worked to standards, e.g. BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, ideally ISO 45001
SHE Manager – The Role:
- To promote and support the embedding of a SHE culture, encourage strong leadership through competency, worker engagement, behaviours, etc.
- To lead on safety, health and environmental, achieving legal compliance and driving continuous improvement across the site.
- To maintain develop and implement site’s management systems in relation to Safety, Health and Environment to improve the safety & wellbeing of all employees
- Work in partnership with site functions, in particular Operations & Engineering to deliver site annual SHE targets.
- Create and deliver a 3 year SHE improvement strategy
- Providing/support/maintain all legislative and compliance activity as required
- If you love a challenge, great products and are passionate about improving Safety, Health & Environment, this could be the job for you!
If you are interested in hearing more about this career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6760 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 07792 465338.