Regional Continuous Improvement Manager – Food ManufacturingSilven Recruitment Posted 28/10/2019
Regional Continuous Improvement Manager – Food Manufacturing
My client is passionate about the quality of their food products and equally so about driving continuous improvement across their business. They are recruiting for a dynamic Regional Continuous Improvement Manager to drive the Lean Programme throughout the sites in the South of England for this very successful and growing group.
- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management and TPM within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food environment.
- A background in training and delivering CI/Lean training of this kind is essential.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizen, Kanban, TPM, SMED.
- Preferably a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Reporting to the Group Operations/CI Manager, you will have a challenging and important role within the group, working with multiple sites, based in the South West and South East of England to enable the delivery of their Continuous Improvement strategy.
- You will be responsible for training of Continuous Improvement techniques and the steps needed at all levels.
- You will work with site-based teams and external consultants to accelerate the implementation of the group wide Continuous Improvement strategy.
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizen, Kanban, SMED etc
- To explore new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- My client is a very large and successful food manufacturing group and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team and progress their career.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emma Hanson quoting ref JP/6120 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465338.