Quality TechnologistPosted 7th January 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Are you a graduate working in the Food Manufacturing sector looking for your next role in Quality?
Job Title: Quality Technologist
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £28k
- Are you a truly passionate foodie, degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have experience in a Quality or Technical role within a fast paced manufacturing environment?
- Do you have technical knowledge of product and packaging development?
- Are you a strong communicator with proven influencing skills?
- Are you full of drive, energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn?
Reporting the site Quality Manager, you will be playing a key role in the BRC accreditation of the business and ensuring new products meet food safety requirements.
- Maintaining the food safety and quality management systems in accordance with BRC standards
- Managing BRC related documentation including updating quality systems, traceability and complaint investigation
- Managing supplier quality processes and documentation, including developing product specifications
- Managing the consumer complaints process, monitoring trends and implementing corrective actions
- Challenging all standards to improve quality and customer service
- My client is a rapidly expanding food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Quality professional to join this progressive business.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to email@example.com with DP/QT as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!