Quality (QA) Technologist – FoodPosted 4th December 2018 (2 weeks ago)
Quality (QA) Technologist – Food
Job Reference: KG/4303
Are you looking for a new role at an exciting business that values and looks after their employees?
If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you. I’m recruiting for well-established multi-site business who are looking to pay a generous salary for an experienced Quality (QA) Technician.
- Some of the UK’s most popular brands
- A long and proud history
- Quality driven and employee focussed
- This site in question is in the Northamptonshire area. They produce a very high-quality range ambient products.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager
- To carry out quality assurance checks, auditing and development of the Quality management system.
- To ensuring food safety, legality and quality of the products manufactured at site are maintained.
- To promote quality and safety by leading by examples, challenging unsafe practises and behaviour.
- To continuously assist in driving the site Technical agenda and the Health and Safety culture.
- HACCP Level
- Experience of working with major retailers.
- Internal Audit Training
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and be computer literate
- Used to BRC Version 7
- 2-3 years’ experience in Food Manufacturing Sector
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/4087 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.