Quality/ QA ManagerPosted 14th March 2019 (2 weeks ago)
Quality/ QA Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality / QA Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Cambridge, Luton
We are looking for a QA Manager. Or Quality Manager. You can call it whatever you want. But that’s what it is. The business is in a really high growth category. So, the day to day is busy and fun, and your job is going to be safe!
- Do you have a several years’ experience in the Technical /Quality department within the food/ produce processing industry and are looking for a Quality Manager role?
- Are you prepared to work the hours that everyone wants to during the week, e.g. days?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Quality processes and systems?
- Have you people management experience?
- Hands on experience of accreditation standards (BRC and ISO)
- Experience of internal auditing
If the answer is yes, then this could be a great role for you.
This is a hands-on factory facing quality manager role. It reports into the technical manager.
- This role will be working in a chilled food environment.
- It’s going to be fast paced.
- Its going to be busy.
- You’re not going to get bored. Unless – you find sitting in an office really exciting.
- You’re going to be on the factory floor.
- You get to develop and implement HACCP plans.
- The site is BRC accredited. You need to make sure the factory is working to that standard.
- Did I mention its fast paced? And busy?
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/4834 to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 8327463