Quality Manager – FoodSilven Recruitment Posted 07/08/2019
Quality Manager – Food
£35,000 – £40,000
Job Reference: GG/5338
Are an experienced Quality Manager with a strong track-record of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment? If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
A business with a hugely popular range of products. (They’re delicious – I’ve tasted them).
- Value Added Meat Manufacturer focused on Quality
- Innovation driving Growth
- Passionate, Foodie’s and Driven
- The company’s site is in the Manchester area. They produce a very high-quality range of value added meat & poultry-based products. Their passion for innovation is backed up by their desire to be different.
- Support the Technical Manager, who leads the Technical / QA Function
- Ensure Quality Management Systems are maintained and improved
- Supplier approval
- Supporting the Technical Manager, you will look to maintain and improve the Quality Management Systems, including HACCP.
- You will coordinate the approval of suppliers and work with the retailers to ensure accuracy of specifications.
- The Hygiene Team will report into you
What You Get:
- Competitive salary an opportunity to grow with an expanding business. As part of this, you will be afforded the chance to grow your role and influence within the business.
- Previous experience in a Technical / Quality role looking after Quality Management Systems, within Food Manufacturing
- Awareness of BRC standards and HACCP
- Ideally Supplier approval experience; specification writing experience would be beneficial as would Hygiene knowledge
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5338 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.