Quality Manager (Drinks)Silven Recruitment Posted 23/01/2020
Quality Manager (Drinks)
This award-winning FMCG manufacturer is looking for an experienced, passionate Quality Manager to join their growing Technical team. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
You will be responsible for driving product quality ensuring their exceptionally high standards are consistently met across manufacturing sites within the European supply chain.
The aim of this role is to have a proactive approach to quality and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement
Location: London (with extensive UK travel)
Salary: circa £50K-£55k + package
- Drive and support food safety and product quality across the manufacturing facilities
- Ensure a quality assurance culture throughout the sites
- Identify, lead and facilitate product quality initiatives across manufacturing sites
- Audit the food safety and quality processes of manufacturing sites and suppliers
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Educated to Degree level – Science or Engineering background
- Ideally 5years +experience in FMCG or food/drink management and manufacturing
- Experience of auditing third party suppliers
- Knowledge of principles of HACCP, risk assessment and auditing
- Great relationship management skills, with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management.
If you think this role is for you, email your CV to keeley.grindrod@ silven.co. uk with KG/6133 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.