Quality ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 07/02/2020
Role: Quality Manager
Salary: £35,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced QA Manager with an ability to work independently and have full oversight of a state of the art, food manufacturing facilities Quality function?
What is the role?
The role is with highly automated food manufacturing facility producing fresh and frozen products to major retailers. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, factory-focused QA professional. The role would suit a tried-and-tested Quality Manager, or a QA Supervisor / Assistant Quality Manager who is ready for a step up.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Site Quality Manager’s duties will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the QA team on site
- Maintaining and auditing the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance
- Managing training of the QA team and Technical training of site colleagues
- HACCP Level 3
- A good track record with BRC
- A strong Quality background
- The ability to take ownership of a Quality function
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of Quality staff within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment, whilst maintain high quality of product
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to Adam.Tilbury@ silven.co. uk with AT/6391 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 or 07956634338.