Quality ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 30/08/2019
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Brentwood, Romford, Chelmsford, Dartford, Harlow, Stratford, Enfield, Basildon, Billericay, Cambridge.
Salary: c £45k
Our client is a great Family run business within the UK. They are looking for an ambitious Quality professional within the food/FMCG sector to join the senior team and drive standards. Are you looking for your next challenge?
- 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and best practice with relevant qualifications.
- Experience auditing food manufacturing quality systems.
- Working knowledge of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 5 is important
- Manage the team to meet the departmental needs and provide training for technical and quality matters.
- Report into the Managing Director; each month prepare a report of Performance to KPIs, new risks and progress against internal audit schedule.
- Respond to complaints with corrective action, root cause and preventative action when applicable.
- Review company manuals; food safety and quality; HACCP; TACCP; VACCP and technical risk assessment.
- Recommend systems changes to meet needs of the business.
- My Client is a family run Food Manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in the past few years.
- An Opportunity now exists for a Quality Manager to join their Senior team and help in continuing to produce Award Winning products.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS5827 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Holly on 0161 832 7463