Quality Director – Food & DrinkSilven Recruitment Posted 12/11/2019
Quality Director – Food & Drink
Are you a senior Quality/ Technical professional within the food and drink manufacturing sector with a thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems and experience in external auditing? My client, an international brand in Food & Drink is looking for you.
- You must have a science degree or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Quality within a Food & Drink organisation.
- Experienced in external Quality and Food Safety Management systems auditing, you will preferably be trained as a Lead Auditor.
- You should have experience of non-conformance and incident management, as well as supporting NPD projects and production trials.
- You will also have experience with statistical analysis
- Additional language skills would be advantageous
- Reporting to the VP of Quality for EMEA, this role responsible for supporting and improving QA processes across the EMEA region with a focus on Europe.
- Manage non-conformance procedures, investigate consumer complaints, audit throughout the supply chain.
- Communicate to all levels of the business and provide support to both Technical and New Product Development.
- Build effective relationships with customers, suppliers, contract manufacturers, & internal stakeholders.
- Travel to packaging and supplier production sites across the EMEA region to support investigations and provide technical support on the products and production processes including trial productions.
- My client is a well renowned international food and drink brand that has seen impressive growth in its sector
- They are looking for people who are ambitious, passionate, and want to push themselves further in their career
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting KM/6179 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07748332417.