QA Supervisor – FoodPosted 7th January 2019 (3 weeks ago)
QA Supervisor – Food
Job Reference: GG/4369
Would you like to work for one of the most respected and well-known food manufacturers in the UK, somewhere that will nurture your talent, a company in which you can grow and progress?
If so, please read on…
A truly blue-chip company, this particular site has just benefitted from a big investment. The site’s customers are major retailers and the product is chilled.
- Ensure the completion of QC tasks by the production team to ensure compliance with customer, company and legal requirements
- Lead handovers to the production team
- Provide information to support external audits, enabling compliance with customer requirements
- Develop the production team’s technical capability and monitor their KPIs
- Assist the Production Manager to plan the allocation of resources to ensure QA tasks are completed
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees as set out in the SHE Policy
The Ideal Candidate:
- QA experience in food manufacturing (ideally in chilled food manufacturing)
- Food Hygiene qualifications
- Experience of HACCP
- IT Skills (MS Office)
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with GG/4369 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.