QA/ Quality ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 25/01/2021
QA/ Quality Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: QA/ Quality Manager
Location: Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire
Are you a super talented Senior QA Manager looking for their next role? This is a real opportunity for an exceptional QA/Technical Manager to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing FMCG business, their senior management team are self driven, people focused professionals who have a passion for continuous improvement. It’s a fast paced and exciting environment, their products are made with great pride and are a well-respected brand. They are so successful that they are doubling their output year on year!
- As QA Manager, you will report to the Group QA Manager. (based remotely). You will be a key member of the SMT of this flagship site.
- Managing the site Technical team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Are you Degree qualified or equivalent with a several years’ experience as a Quality /Technical Manager within the food/ drink manufacturing industry?
- You will have a track record is gaining exceptional BRC / internal /external audit results.
- You have a passion for Quality and real focus in driving CI.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage teams, building capability, address any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- You will have a solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/8575 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000