Project Engineering & Utilities ManagerPosted 7th May 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Project Engineering & Utilities Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Project Engineering & Utilities Manager
Salary: c£45-£50k, Bonus, Pension
It will be busy role as Project Engineering & Utilities Manager on this flagship site and there are exciting times ahead, so it is a great time to join this hugely successful business. They are growing year on year, and they are the leading innovators in their sector, their products are award winning and they are investing! It’s a great place to work; do you want to join the team?
- We’re looking for a high calibre Project Engineering & Utilities Manager, with ideally in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment and be able to demonstrate the delivery of projects on time and in budget.
- You will have an accomplished track record in a managing multi-million pound projects in FMCG manufacturing and have experience of managing utilities contracts and infrastructure projects on site.
- You’ll have extensive highly automated process and packaging machinery experience and ideally some robotics exposure.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity. You will be a highly organised individual with the ability to work cross functionally.
- You will report to Chief Engineering Manager and work with the site team to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- You will work to ensure each project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- As Project Engineering Manager, you will analyse business requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- As part of your role you will also manage the utilities and contracts on site, as well as visiting potential equipment suppliers, be involved in contract negotiation and in the selection of contractors.
- As Project Engineer you will manage contractors, ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed such as performing Health & Safety assessments and issuing
- You will support and champion the culture of Continuous Improvement, identifying and leading cost saving opportunities which develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process.
To apply for these exciting opportunities with a brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/5154 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.