Production Shift ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 13/02/2020
Production Shift Manager
Branded and retailer label food manufacturer looking for a Shift Manager/Production Shift Manager with experience of driving change in a food manufacturing environment.
Location: South Lincolnshire
Salary: c£32K (4 on 4 off – days and nights)
- Do you have a proven track record as a Production Shift Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Have you managed medium to large sized teams in a fast paced manufacturing facility?
- Can you provide evidence of strong leadership and coaching / mentoring Line Leaders?
- Are you used to GMP?
- Can you demonstrate your experience in driving factory performance across KPI’s such as OEE, Waste, Quality, Health & Safety and Hygiene?
If you can say “yes” to the above, please read on……
- This role is part of the site’s middle management team and is responsible for driving performance in this food manufacturing facility.
- You will provide strong leadership and will drive standards and performance across the site for your shift, working closely with other Shift Managers and the site’s Operations Management team.
- You will be responsible for coaching & developing the assistant shift managers
- You will also provide strong continuous improvement support.
- My client is a manufacturer of branded and retailer label food products.
- Exciting opportunities for you to progress through the business and gain further promotion.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/6676 to adam.tilbury@ silven.co. uk or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.