PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGERPosted 8th April 2019 (3 weeks ago)
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Production Shift Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
The Candidate –Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a fast paced environment?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Factory Production Manager:
- You will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factories.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- Ensuring a high standard of health and safety within the workplace
- This is a hands on operational role where you can have opportunity to progress further within your career.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations
- The company is a supplier of produce to major retailors and is part of a globally known food and drink manufacturing group.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/4988 to our consultant email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463 or mobile. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.