Production ManagerPosted 10th January 2018
Role: Production Manager
Salary: circa £45k
Production Manager Position in Hampshire
I am currently looking for a Production Manager who has experience in Food Manufacturing or FMCG. The role is working for a growing business who has exciting new plans!
- Family and friendly culture
- Successful and rapidly growing
Excellent business to work for, hugely successful and award winning. Lots of opportunity to grow your career further and they can offer you help with training and progression.
To manage and lead the Production operations ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded. Managing a team of up to 45 people.
- To maintain strong relationships across site from all departments.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing.
- Meet and set quality standards and to manage safety across site.
- Actively implement Continuous improvements on site where and when needed.
- Completing GMP audits
What You Get;
Competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for a business who are undergoing plans to expand and grow over the short-term future!
The company can als
o offer progression and training for the right candidates too if this is something that you desire.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar management role in a FMCG environment.
- knowledge of liquid filling process, filling and packing equipment
- Essential responsibilities executed
- Familiar with HACCP, Health and Safety and quality systems
- CI tools and techniques – 5S SIC TPM Lean Six Sigma
Production management experience within FMCG or Food Manufacturing is essential. You must be a great leader and will be managing a team of up to 45 people.
You must be a team player, proactive, pragmatic and results driven.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with DF/3297 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information.