Process TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 24/06/2020
Are you an experienced NPD or Process Development Technologist who would like to join a multi-site food manufacturer?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment with a proven capability to deliver projects.
- Recipe balance and a depth of shelf life understanding as well as experience with Retailers are a definite requirement, as is running factory trials.
- Team building, organisation and ability to balance multiple projects are a
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent is essential
- To drive the New Product Development programme at site. EPD, NPD, and value engineering projects are delivered by working in conjunction with product manager and technical colleagues.
- Responsible for the delivery of product development projects and management of trials to ensure critical paths are achieved.
- Manage the product through successful pre-production and launch.
- Multi-site food manufacturer.
- A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business.
To apply for this role please contact Carole Hearn on email@example.com or alternatively call on 0161 832 7463 quoting reference CH/7270