Process TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 29/10/2019
Are you a process technologist who feels confident taking both retail and food service clients’ product from concept through to mass production?
If so, then read on!
You will provide support to the Process Manager in creating and delivering on new product initiatives.
- Manage trials delivering against plan following critical paths and ensuring communication is upheld across site
- Preparation and conducting transit tests in line with customer codes of practice
- Host post trial evaluation. Coordinate samples that require evaluation and plan review
- Ensure all procedures of trials and launch are met
- Food safety validations. Deliver validations in line with HACCP principles and project guidelines
- Control of raw mats and packaging
- Facilitate customer panels internal and external
- Monitor factory processes during trials
- Ensure all relevant factory documentation is completed and maintained
- 1-2 years of experience in factory environment in either development or process OR graduate in relevant discipline
- Project coordination
- Organisational skills
- Aware of business issues related to development and process
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with BF/6114 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.