Process Manager – FoodSilven Recruitment Posted 14/01/2020
Process Manager – Food
£40,000 (12-Month FTC)
Job Reference: GG/6425
A large, well-known food manufacturer in the North West is looking for a Process Manager to cover a maternity leave. This would be an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the bakery sector and with major retailers including M&S and Tesco.
- The Process Manager will be responsible for ensuring that overall progress the team and is the gate keeper of the costings going into the factory trials, ensuring that all launches are delivered within budget in full and to set time parameters
- They will be responsible for managing the Process Team and the Process Auditor, driving continuous improvement within the department and ensuring that all staff members work to an aligned process implementation strategy.
- They should be an influencer across the senior site team and be able to work effectively across other functions to drive ownership and change working patterns to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness within the NPD department.
- The aspiration to achieve M&S Gold Scorecard criteria or equivalent should be defined and must be evident in all team members and actively driven from the Process Manager to their direct reports, with effective implementation of set KPI’s a key requirement.
- The Process Manager is also responsible for longer term planning within team structure and pre-empting any barriers to progress, changing ways of working to ensure smooth transitions from the concept team to scale up, are continuously maintained.
- The Process Manager should continually monitor ways of working and reassess performance to ensure that standards are continually driven in a positive direction.
- The successful Process Manager will be organised and able to forward plan using critical paths to highlight risks and contingencies.
- They will be able to establish business priorities, delegate tasks to team members at the correct level, have a curious nature and keep ahead of market trends having a full knowledge of new processes within their category, and key competitor activity and progression.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/5274.