Process Development TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 18/03/2020
Process Development Technologist
Salary: £30-35k DOE
Are you a Process Development Technologist with experience in food manufacturing? Are you a problem solver, who can thrive as part of a team working to meet deadlines?
If this sounds like you then my client, a leading food manufacturer supplying to retail and food service, is looking for you!
This is a brand new position within the business brought about due to global growth – very exciting times ahead for this manufacturing giant!
- You will have a food related degree, or experience in a relevant role
- Experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- You must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, and be able to work in a time pressured environment to meet deadlines
- You should have experience planning factory trials, and the full concept to launch process
- As the Process Development Technologist you will work as part of a team in the planning of all factory trials, ensuring trial objectives are met, recording, and reported in accordance with the concept to launch process
- You will attend all process planning meetings, and liaise with the planning, production, and technical teams to schedule the trials
- You will write or update factory paperwork for new product launches
- Attending all product launches, you will oversee collection of samples, and arrange dispatch and delivery of samples to relevant customers
My client is a manufacturer of high-quality products, who have a real passion for what they do, and pride themselves on the authenticity of the food they produce.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Kate Mason on keeley.grindrod@ silven.co. uk quoting ref KG/6913 or call 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.