Planning ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 15/10/2020
Up to £40k
Are you a senior planner/planning manager looking for your next move? Here you can add a great client to your CV. You can have the chance to really influence key decisions.
- Complex supply chain
- Committed to business growth
- People focussed
We’re working with an FMCG manufacturer who invest in their business and are committed to quality.
- Senior Planning role managing a team of 2
- Responsible for capacity planning based on sales forecast and operational budget
- Weekly raw material plans and packaging, inventories from materials arriving at site to finished goods
You’ll be the Planning Manager for the business.
Do you want to work for a business where you can really make a difference?
You will manage the Planning Team to provide the customer base with a high service level (On time in full).
You will ensure a consistent level of optimum inventory to manage customer fluctuations while managing working capital.
Implement and manage the Planning system, continually evolving this as the business grows.
Continually seek ways to improve the planning and purchasing processes by optimising operations, by continually revisiting the master data, to achieve agreed key performance indicator targets
What you’ll get
- A chance to join a thriving business
- The challenge of working in a complex, important role in a complex, fast paced supply chain environment
- The opportunity for genuine career advancement
You’ll also be challenged. Challenge is underrated. Don’t get me wrong – this isn’t a business in crisis. It is a business that welcomes new ideas and wants you to come brimming with them!
And it’s nice to have those things in a role.
- Experience in a fast paced, complex Supply Chain Planning environment
- Plenty of S&OP planning systems
- Ambitious and full of ideas
- Experience of managing a team
You can have experience across manufacturing in a forecasting / production planning and S&OP, they really are flexible but your planning exposure must be obvious.
You need to be able to tell me about where you’ve made an impact, where you’ve delivered improvements and how.
I will want to know about where you have implemented new planning processes and I want to know that you enjoy what you do!
How to be in with a chance
Please send us a CV. If it’s a serious application, we’ll have a conversation. Try to make it obvious why you’d be a good fit for the job.
You could click “apply” quoting reference CH/8089 or you could email me firstname.lastname@example.org or you could even give me a call on 0161 832 7463.
Ever met someone who this makes you think of? Make yourself a hero. Help someone out and hope they one day return the favour. Draw this to their attention and ask them to get in touch. And email me, and say you’re going to.