Planning ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 23/07/2019
Job Title: Planning Manager
- Do you have relevant experience of managing a logistics, warehousing and planning team in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Can you drive efficiencies through and end to end supply chain?
- Do you have experience of setting and delivering against supply chain strategy?
- Excellent IT skills working on an ERP system
- Reporting to the Site General Manager, as Planning and Materials Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the site Supply Chain Strategy.
- Lead raw material and planning meetings as appropriate to ensure the effective communication of plans and priorities. Acts as the central communication hub for all planning and material replenishment issues.
- You will be responsible for warehouse management, performing material storage capacity planning, plan/redesign material flow against changes to capacity requirements.
- Forecasting future capacity and labour demands identifying short falls based on budget sales
- You will be accountable for Raw Material Call-Off and ensuring requirements are executed accurately and timely against production plans and schedules.
- Market leader in several categories
- The role will be based at a site with travel
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/MC to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.