Operations ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 17/02/2020
Are you an Operations Manager or Manufacturing Manager, used to a fast-paced, short shelf-life food manufacturing environment?
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
- Do you have a proven track record, over 5 years, as an Operations Manager or Manufacturing Manager, gained in a fast paced, unionised food manufacturing environment?
- Ideally, your experience will include the manufacturing of short shelf-life products.
- Also, it is desirable that you’ll be degree qualified or equivalent.
- What is essential is that you will be able to demonstrate your achievements relating to KPI’s such as Safety, Quality, Performance, Delivery and Cost.
- A background in Continuous Improvement will also be beneficial.
If you tick these boxes, please read on……
- Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be directly responsible for a team of Area Production Managers and indirectly for over 200 other people, including Shift Managers, Production Operatives, Planners, etc.
- Your key responsibility will be for the manufacture of products – directing activities involved with the production in a safe and compliant way, and driving continuous improvement, operational excellence, product quality and cost reduction.
- Develop individuals and foster high performing autonomous teams in a culture of operational excellence and respect for others.
- My client is a food manufacturer of short shelf-life products supplying many of UK’s grocery retailers
- The business is investing in both its people and machinery.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6766 to john.pollard@ silven.co. uk or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.