Operations ManagerPosted 4th February 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Operations/Manufacturing Manager to work with a committed team in a major branded and own label food manufacturing business.
*SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE CAN LEAD LEAD TO PROGRESSION WITHIN A WORLD-RENOWNED FOOD MANUFACTURING GROUP*
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site Operations Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £65k + Car allowance
The Candidate – Operations/Manufacturing Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Food Manufacturing experience is essential
- Can you demonstrate where you have implemented lean techniques with tangible results?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you had experience of overseeing capital projects?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Site Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the Head of Operations, this position’s primary responsibility is to plan, coordinate and control the manufacturing processes of the plant, whilst ensuring the highest quality standards. The successful applicant will ensure efficient utilisation of the plant, building sustainable growth within the operation whilst delivering key business KPI’s.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- Through competent management of the end to end production process, the role will help to support and enable the company to be the most competitive and successful in its sector in the UK through a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- My client is a well-known own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/BAK to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.