NPD TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 21/02/2020
Are you looking for the next step in your NPD career? This would suit someone with 1 or 2 years of NPD Technologist experience who is looking to progress their career through retailer exposure and working for part of a wider group.
You will provide support to the NPD Manager in creating and delivering on new product initiatives.
- Supporting NPD manager to meet key deadlines
- Have knowledge of retail and food service industries and products
- Support benchmarking exercises
- Completing product information sheets
- Liaise with technical and operations to support trials, shelf life assessments and cooking instruction verifications
- Use trials to validate costing
- Support the planning of product launches
- Ensure product complies with specifications and agreed parameters
- Experience in developing and launching new products
- Managing critical paths ensuring successful product launches
- Knowledge functional characteristics of food ingredients
- Good understanding of product development process
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Computer literate
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Full driving licence.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with BF/6786 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.