NPD TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 15/10/2019
Are you an NPD technologist who feels confident taking both retail and food service clients’ product from concept through to mass production?
If so, then read on!
You will provide support to the NPD Manager in creating and delivering on new product initiatives.
- Supporting NPD manager to meet key deadlines
- Have knowledge of retail and food service industries and products
- Support benchmarking exercises
- Completing product information sheets
- Liaise with technical and operations to support trials, shelf life assessments and cooking instruction verifications
- Use trials to validate costing
- Support the planning of product launches
- Ensure product complies with specifications and agreed parameters
- Experience in developing and launching new products
- Managing critical paths ensuring successful product launches
- Knowledge functional characteristics of food ingredients
- Good understanding of product development process
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Computer literate
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Full driving licence.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with BF/6041 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.