NPD ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 19/01/2021
Job Title: NPD/ R&D Project Manager
Salary: £29K-£40K, Bonus, Pension
Our client is looking for super talented NPD/R&D Project Manager to join their commercialisation/ NPD delivery team. They are looking to recruit ambitious individuals who want to develop working with a world class business with enviable global brands who want to take the next step in their career then this is your chance to shine!
- Experience of developing & delivering NPD/ R&D Projects in a FMCG manufacturing environment is essential. Ideally you will have experience within the Food and Drink industry
- Degree or relevant qualification in a science discipline
- Knowledge of ingredients and being a passionate “foodie “is a must.
- You will have experience of working with manufacturing departments including running trials and working closely with the Technical Teams on specifications
- You need well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication.
- Strong organisational skills will enable you to drive and lead complex projects.
- You will swiftly respond to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- As NPD Manager, you will report directly to the Senior NPD Manager, working as part of talented team, you will be responsible for the delivering NDP projects, renovation of established lines and the optimisation of ingredients and processes. It will be hugely varied.
- As part of your role, you will develop and maintain a good knowledge of key ingredients, Supply Chains & manufacturing processes through conducting trials & regular contact with suppliers, procurement and with the business units and commercial teams.
- You will deliver Technical project management of straightforward NPD & EPD projects (e.g., a new variant) in accordance with the agreed procedures to ensure successful and timely delivery of the projects.
- A key part of your role will be build & maintain strong relationships with colleagues in the R&D team and across the business providing accurate technical data, and ensure all related specifications are completed in line with required standards. Giving input to Safety by Design, whilst ensuring product & pack materials are harmonised /efficiently managed when possible.
- Maintain a constant awareness of competitor activity.
- Embrace Company values and culture change and drive self-development.
- Ensure sustainability is given a high priority when discovering new product & packaging opportunities or renovating existing systems.
- My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer, a household name with several market leading brands in its portfolio and continuing to grow its market share in a booming sector over the last few years.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC8542 email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, 01485 520000.