NPD Manager – FoodSilven Recruitment Posted 20/08/2019
NPD Manager – Food
Job Reference: GG/5767
Are you an experienced NPD Manager who would like a new challenge or perhaps a Senior Technologist looking for their step up? Would you like to work for a food company that produces some of the UKs most popular brands as well as own-label products for the major retailers.
If so, please read on…
Fast- paced, agile and fun They support their staff to achieve their career goals and provide a people-focussed working environment.
- You will lead a team and report into the group Head of R&D.
- You will manage the site R&D agenda which will cover Innovation and NPD – including product & pack changes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all technical R&D documents are completed for new products and processes for commercial scale ups and trials.
- A key part of this role will be very hands, which will see you taking new specification briefs
- You will ensure prototypes are created on time and to a high quality
- You will work with the production team to help resolve technical issues during production (these can be sensory, chemical analysis, or shelf life testing).
- You will get to try lots of new and exciting things, in our very own R&D facility onsite!
The Successful Candidate
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders quickly, not be afraid to get hands-on and be passionate about creating exciting products.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5767 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.