NPD ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 15/08/2019
Are you an experienced NPD Manager in Food or FMCG? Would you like to work for an global, dynamic exciting organisation?
If so then read on…
If you have ever eaten or drank in any of the UK’s leading café chains then the chances are you’ve consumed products developed by this company.
- Managing a team of 3 NPD technologists.
- Creating a clear strategy to create and upscale product.
- Managing work flow to optimise output during times when needed most.
- Controlling all aspects of the department and liaise with the Sales, Purchasing, Planning, Logistics, Production, Marketing and external agencies to facilitate a successful Business results.
- Liaising with account handlers for customer sign off
- Presenting new products to clients during taste panels.
The right fit will be degree qualified in either a food or science based subject. You will not be afraid to stand up in front of clients and directors alike to show exactly what you’ve been working on.
You will be proud of your products and show a true passion for the whole NPD process.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with BF/5764 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.