Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrically BiasedSilven Recruitment Posted 29/04/2020
Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrically Biased
Are you a time served Engineer with extensive experience working in a Food Manufacturing environment?
Posted by – Silven
Location – Worcestershire
Job Title – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary – Circa £38k + Benefits
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of plant maintenance within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing is highly desired.
- Multi Skilled. Electrical Bias is preferred but must also have a good understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferable HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- PLC appreciation needed and experience of fault finding.
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary.
- Execute changeovers and continuous improvement activities.
- Monday to Friday 3 shift pattern.
- Reports into the Engineering Manager.
A leader within the Food Manufacturing environments producing a range of products for retailers.
- Looks great on the CV!
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM7095 or call Hannah direct on 07450406505.