Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrically BiasedSilven Recruitment Posted 29/04/2020
Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrically Biased
Are you a time served Engineer with extensive experience working in a Food Manufacturing environment? Then this large food manufacturer needs you!
Posted by – Silven
Location – Shropshire
Job Title – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary – Circa £38k + Benefits
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of plant maintenance within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing is highly desired.
- Multi Skilled. Electrical Bias is preferred. Additional Mechanical understanding is also desired.
- Preferable HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Experience of fault finding within electrical system with PLC appreciation
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary.
- Execute changeovers and continuous improvement activities.
- 4 on 4 off days based shift pattern.
- You will be reporting into the Engineering Manager.
- A leader within the Food Manufacturing environments producing a range of products for retailers.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM7123 or call Hannah direct on 07450406505.