Multi-Skilled EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 25/01/2021
**Shift/Working hours: 4on/4off, 12-hour shifts (days and nights)
Job Reference: GG/8099
The UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products.
- The ideal candidate will undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and providing efficient response to breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
- You will also be expected to actively seek improvement opportunities and implement those where possible to further develop the efficient and productivity of the business.
- The successful candidate must hold an electrical qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be 17th edition certified.
- You must be an excellent fault finder and have strong mechanical skills with a good working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC’s.
- You will be expected to accurately record all maintenance work using our computerised maintenance system so strong computer skills are a must.
- The role is crucial to the efficient running of the site and therefore you will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills when liaising with internal departments and external contractors and have a flexible and proactive approach to ensure the overall need of the business are met.
- Ideally you will have direct experience of working with food processing and packaging equipment, however familiarisation training on this specialist equipment can be provided for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/8099.