Maintenance Improvements ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 28/01/2020
Job Title: Maintenance Improvements Manager
Location: North Lanarkshire
Salary: c£45k-£50k + bonus + benefits
My client is looking for a Maintenance Improvements Manager to lead their excellence programme; you will be influencing the team making their leading branded products. Asset care is a key element on site with great opportunity to progress through the group.
- We’re looking for a high calibre Maintenance Manager who can drive change through analytical techniques and data management, with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- As Maintenance Improvements Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement through engagement with team leaders and the manufacturing teams.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Maintenance Improvement Manager you will be a key member of the Engineering team on site.
- As Maintenance Improvement Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM and RCA.
- You will develop and drive the maintenance plans and implement key processes for the teams to follow.
- You will work cross functionally with site CI and operations teams to drive improvement projects on site.
- My client is a well-known, food manufacturing company who have ambitious growth plans.
- An opportunity now exists for a Maintenance Improvement Manager to play a key part in driving change.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6340 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.