Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)Silven Recruitment Posted 30/07/2019
Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Maintenance Shift Engineer
Location: Norfolk; Suffolk; Thetford; Bury St Edmunds; Ipswich; Lowestoft
Salary: 37.5K, Overtime rates, 4’s and 3’s
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Bias Shift Engineer to join a brilliant team on a food manufacturing site. This business is a fast-paced environment supplying Highstreet retailors.
- Do you have a proven track record as a Maintenance Engineer in a food processing environment?
- Are you City of Guilds 17th Edition certified?
- Are you a qualified Engineer who enjoys a challenge and can work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about Continuous improvement and use Lean manufacturing tools?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role is a key role on site and is responsible carrying out planned, preventive and reactive maintenance.
- You will carry out fault diagnosis and repair breakdowns
- Analyse line efficiency, wastage and downtime data to improve efficiency.
- Identifying faulty equipment and making recommendations on order for replacement parts.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref AT/5662 or call me on 0161 8327463 for a confidential discussion.