Maintenance Engineering ManagerPosted 29th May 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Maintenance Engineering Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Maintenance Engineering Manager
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Lincolnshire
Salary: Very Competitive, Pension, Relocation
Would you like Fries with that?
Lamb Weston is one of the top three largest potato products producers in the world. We have a reputation as a leader in the field of innovation. Our company employs more than 8,400 people worldwide and we produce 4 million tons of potato products each year supplying to major fast food businesses, retailers and food service. We make 10 million portions of fries per day in Europe alone! With continued growth at our high performing Cambridgeshire site we are now looking to recruit a high calibre Maintenance Engineering Manager.
- We are looking for a highly experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager who has led teams in a World Class Manufacturing Environment. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing in a fast-paced demanding production environment.
- You will have extensive asset care management experience, including TPM development, PPM Development, Shut Down Planning and Condition Monitoring.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through people.
- You will have a high level of labour and material budget, planning and management.
Reporting to the Head of Production, you will work as part of the senior management team on this flagship site. With a team of 5 direct reports, you will lead a key function on this highly automated site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- A key aspect for this role is to provide and formulate short and medium term Maintenance and Reliability objectives (cost reduction and uptime/downtime) in order to provide optimal performance to the plant.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance, managing budgets and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As Maintenance Manager, you will share, guide and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your team to develop a world class Engineering platform
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department.
- This role is exclusive and retained, all direct and 3rd party cv’s with forwarded to ourselves and be included in our process
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/5228 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000