Maintenance Engineering ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 05/12/2019
Maintenance Engineering Manager
- We are looking for a highly experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager who has led teams in a World Class Manufacturing Environment. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing in a fast-paced demanding automated production environment.
- You will have extensive asset care management experience, including TPM development, PPM Development, Shut Down Planning and Condition Monitoring.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through people.
- You will have a high level of labour and material budget, planning and management.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will work as part of the senior management team. With a team of 5 direct reports, you will lead a key function on this highly automated site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- A key aspect for this role is to provide and formulate short and medium term Maintenance and Reliability objectives (cost reduction and uptime/downtime) in order to provide optimal performance to the plant.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance, managing budgets and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As Maintenance Manager, you will share, guide and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your team to develop a world class Engineering platform
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/6271 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.